In the recent past, Google has unveiled a new logo. The last time Google tweaked its logo was in the year 2013. The launch of this latest logo has appeared just weeks following a surprise restructuring of Google under a lately set-up parent corporation called Alphabet. The new logo, acquires certain essentials from the Google logo history also swerves in different ways. You can consult some emerging companies like Eshcol Tech Solutions Pvt ltd that offer global outsourcing solution with wide range of capabilities and services. Here are some attention-grabbing facts about Google logo:
- The newly launched Google logo is the seventh logo and the sixth from the time when its search engine was opened to the public in 1998
- For the first time in history Google publicized a new logo with a doodle on the Google home pages across the globe.
- The latest Google logo is a mix of “the mathematical clarity of geometric forms with the trusting ease of schoolbook letter printing”.
- The new Google logo holds on to the turned ‘e’ from the earlier Google logo, as a keepsake that Google will “constantly be a bit eccentric.”
- Besides to the new logotype, Google has designed an original san-serif typography known as Product Sans. The new typeset will be applied to name Google products and uphold a suitable level of peculiarity between the Google logotype and the product name.
- Earlier the mobile users on short bandwidth could access a unique version of the Google logo. Owing to this innovative change, the logos presented on low and high bandwidth connections will be uniform.
- The previous Google logo image weighed ~14,000 bytes, whereas a unique variant of Google’s full-color logo is only 305 bytes.
- The most recent refurbishing of the Google logo is the biggest ever since 1998. The old logo changes haven’t been so noticeably dissimilar from its forerunner.
Suggested reads: Microsoft Office 16: features and reviews.